Completely revised and updated, the fifth edition of Practicum and Internship is an eminently practical resource that provides students and supervisors with thorough coverage of the theoretical and practical aspects of the practicum and internship process.
New in this edition are:
- an accompanying website with downloadable, customizable forms, contracts, and vitae
- thoughtful discussion of the DSM-5 and HIPAA guidelines and the most recent CACREP standards
- expanded analysis of the use of technology and social media in counseling
- expanded discussions of ethical-decision making and ethical guidelines for informed consent and for supervision contracts in individual settings
- new and updated materials on case conceptualization, assessment, goal setting and treatment planning
- new materials reviewing third-wave counseling theories and practices, including MBSR, MBCT, ACT, and DBT
- detailed presentation of a skill-based model for counseling training and self-assessment questionnaires and guided-reflection exercises for application and orientation to the model.
(as of [price_update_date] – Details) Download Now Read Online